- Awake a bit after noon, shocked to have slept so late. (Gotta set an alarm!)
- Standard prepare-for-the-day stuff. (Pray, shower, read scriptures, eat breakfast (super late breakfast))
- Walk to campus and give Nathaniel the tie that the Sister Sessions bought for us for Britten’s wedding
- Work in the lab—debugging the regressions in the Language-ID system so I’m ready for my presentation on Thursday.
- Walk home a bit after 7. Run in to Mary and chat with her on the way.
- Eat a dinner of rice and veggies graciously provided by Mary, then go to Family Home Evening across the street at the intramural field.
- Listen to Gabe’s lesson on dealing with doubts (using Nickel Creek’s “Doubting Thomas” song, which I liked)
- Walk/run/sneak across town to Kiwanis park as we played “Fugitive”. (When I played that at home in high school we called it Mission Impossible.) On the way I ran into two friends from my last ward. Chatting with them resulted in my capture at the hands of Barney and his evil accomplices, but catching up with friends is more important!
- Come home and write this post
Today in the Life of Josh
One response to “Today in the Life of Josh”
Holy Hannah — Britten got married??!! To whom? When was this??? Why doesn’t he love me anymore???
Leave a Reply