Just a bunch of thoughts….
- I’m really tired right now. Last night I got distracted by one of the most interesting and enjoyable conversations I’ve had in a long time. So I then spent the hours from 11pm to 1am working on my project, which I had planned to do earlier. Oh well, it was worth it.
- Google sort of scares me, announcing a new operating system and all. I’ve long been a Google fan, largely because their manner of conducting business seemed benevolent. But now they almost seem grasping. Is it possible we’re collectively giving Google too much power?
- My filthy-rich group member is buying pizza for our meeting tomorrow 🙂
- Due to its recent attempt to go swimming with me, my trusty Nokia 6030 phone seems to have given up the electronic ghost. I purchased my late telephone for $15 two years ago. I ordered a new phone for about $30 (including shipping), and it should be an upgrade (Bluetooth! No, not for those dorky headsets, but for backing up my phone book and text messages, hopefully). I like being a cheapskate.
- As I wondered aloud to my roommates a few days ago, could my whole way of understanding relationships be structured around justifying my own failures? We like to think we’re not to blame for circumstances we don’t like. But sometimes that’s not entirely the case.
Okay, time for dinner. Bye!
Leave a Reply